Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Why is everything so hard?

It seems like my life will get even harder n harder from now on. So many things to do within that such a short period of time. That's gonna be an endless list which I don't think I could even remember every single one of them. From the school stuff with its tons of little yet important projects, assignments, tests, essays, etc., work stuff that just makes me tired mentally and physically and causes me unable/unmotivated to do other things, financial stuff which I try to manage every single day, and a whole bunch of personal stuff. I hope I include everything, which I rarely do when I make a list. Well, that's real life, like one of my friends told me. I always talk back to him and I actually asked him.

Me: So, do you think my life before this point was not real?
Him: It was fake life. Welcome to a real life, my friend!
Me: Well... Too bad for me then.

D

No comments:

Post a Comment